The MyAirCoach project is organizing the Workshop on Mobile Healthcare for the Self-Management of Chronic Diseases and the Empowerment of Patients in Conjunction with MobileHCI 2016, Florence, Italy.
The introduction of the electronic health records (EHRs) has promised to solve a variety of issues related to the efficiency of the healthcare system as a whole. Unfortunately, several years after the introduction of EHR in modern clinical practice the majority of these promises have gone largely unfulfilled.
MyAirCoach will allow people with asthma like my daughter use a mobile phone to follow their asthma action plan and document accurately their asthma diary.
The European Agency for Safety and Health at Work has launched the campaign for Healthy Workplaces for All Ages aiming to raise awareness of the importance of good occupational safety and health management throughout the working life and of tailoring work to individual abilities.
The celebration of the world asthma day on March 3rd has given the opportunity to EFA (MyAirCoach partner) to express some important views about the global issues related to the management of asthma and introduce the goals of MyAirCoach project.
A recent report of EFA under the title "HEY YA! HEalth Literacy, Young Patients with Asthma and Adherence to treatment" underlines the problems of medication adherence among young asthma patient taking the first step towards the formulation of a framework for solution of this critical issue of asthma management.
EU eHealth in focus
- Support for the creation of the contact group on large-scale sustainable deployment of digitally-enabled innovation for active and healthy ageing
- Contributions and preliminary trends of the public consultation on the eGovernment Action Plan 2016-2020
- New eHealth guidelines for nurses and social workers
- More than smartphones: White paper shows how 5G will transform EU manufacturing, health, energy, automotive, media & entertainment sectors
- Webinar on Supporting EU-US eHealth Innovation Ecosystems